1. Only those who have completed five years on first of April are eligible for Class I.
2. Every candidate for admission and withdrawal must be introduced by a letter or in person, by one who is responsible for him/her to the Principal.
3. Applications for admission should be made in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the School Office along with the Birth Certificate or the Transfer Certificate; whichever is applicable. Every pupil shall pay the prescribed fees on admission.
4. The application form for admission must be signed by the father/mother or guardian who has been authorized by the parents to do so. This letter of authorization must be filed along with the admission form.
5. No alteration in the date of birth or name will be tolerated without approval of the concerned authorities.